Sunday 31 December 2017

Getting ready for 2018 ...

Hi everyone,

Do you find that you have a period of transition between Christmas & the New Year. I always seem to be more reflective when faced with the brand new slate of another year.

Our home always  transitions too from its festive splendour to brighter colours to welcome in a New Year.

I like bright colours to welcome in a New Year

I like to think of the concept of T I M E  during this transition

This is how I welcome 2012,






Brightness always brings in a New Year  - the sideboard / dresser is changed to favourite plates ....


I hope you are ready to welcome in a New Year too.

The T I M E plates remind me that time is different for each of us & that it waits for none of us.


May you have all the T I M E you need in 2018, along with all the blessings you need to enjoy it! 
Dee ~💕~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.