Sunday 22 January 2017

Spread a bit of kindness ....

Hi everyone

January is a strange month - after a busy December, January just seems to bob along, a sort of anti-climax after the festive season.

My students are always a priority; I am always grateful to be self employed & spoilt by lovely Mums who have steaming cups of tea or coffee available for me; I am privileged to work in many lovely homes & I value the respect shown.




A special scone bought as a treat for me on a long, cold day - such a thoughtful Mum ...


I am a huge supporter of random acts of kindness - it is those small moments of kindness that make a difference in the day - asking someone how they are, being genuinely interested in their family & their life,  listening to understand rather than answer ...

We are all capable of change & making the world a better place.

I love this quote 

and this one


I hope this will be your mantra also this year


Enjoy your week everyone, wrap up if you are sharing our cold & foggy winter. Thank you for stopping by & taking the time to read &  comment
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.