Monday 26 September 2016

Letter box flowers ...

Hi everyone

I can hardly believe that we are technically in Autumn now. The start of my new academic year is always busy so thank you for stopping by regularly in my absence ...

I have had the family to stay between homes & they sent me some 'Thank-You' flowers, via letterbox flowers ...

Our Postie knocked because I was home & handed me a long slim box - a first for me & I was curious to see how it works as I have seen them advertised ...



Beautifully packaged ...



 Oh yes ... they all look healthy & gorgeous - my favourite colours ...


A lovely surprise of some beautifully scented candles too - I love candles at home


The sideboard in the dining room is not close to a radiator so perfect for flowers ...


 I am won over by Bloom & Wild's letterbox flowers - thank you to Pat & Andy for the lovely thought! xx

Has anyone else tried the letterbox flowers? Tell all & thank you for stopping by,
Dee ~♥~

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Flowers delivered in a box! Beautiful! I have had a few deliveries but all have been in vases. I like to add the packet that comes with the bouquet, to make them last longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda - I was as amazed as you are as it is the first time I have had such flowers but credit where credit is due, they lasted 2 weeks. I changed the water every few days as I do with fresh flowers & they were a joy. Amazing how things progress ....

      Delete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.