Saturday 19 September 2015

Time for some pinks ….

Hi everyone

Our Shropshire mornings have been decidedly Autumnal this week with mists, dew on the grass & much crisper temperatures.

The changes have spurred me to change the sideboard for warmer pink colours ….

I love these two sets that I use together because I don't have a lot of either set but they combine nicely to make a useable set.

I know several of my followers are as passionate about lovely china as I am so I am sharing the back stamps too …


Don't you love the muted vintage look of the traditional set?



 The fluted edges of the cream Spode echo the shape of the other set …


Time to get started on the sideboard …


My small collection of old cranberry / ruby glass is perfect for this setting …


I love to combine old & new - the modern Ikea lantern & tea light holders add a modern light touch to the sideboard. The beautiful hydrangeas are from our garden - aren't they just beautiful?


It feels a little more autumnal & I rather like the change. I hope you do too …

Thanks for stopping by & taking time to read & leave a comment. Have a lovely weekend wherever you are ….

Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.