Thursday 27 August 2015

Modern blue & white china ….

I hope you have enjoyed my posts & history of the blue & white china design I collect at home.

I have recently seen several really nice modern china patterns which I really like.

Clerkenwell is one such pattern Clerkenwell by House of Folk takes the traditional design & makes it such fun ….

How could you not love this pattern?


I would sooo love to have a few of these to add to my blue & white set - especially the blue bunny plates  shared on this blog …

However, even the very traditional (and expensive) Royal Copenhagen china has their contemporary side as shared in this blog post. 

Which would you choose if you had to from the Royal Copenhagen novelties range

I love the paired back look of the Blue Fluted Mega range which can be combined with the traditional sets 


The designers have such fun jobs to keep these traditional designs modern & in demand. 

Do you have a pattern you collect or have inherited?  What is your passion? 

Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to comment or just browse.
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.