Sunday 5 July 2015

Preparing for a beautiful Shropshire wedding …

I am so excited to be preparing for the wedding of an ex student.  I have known her & her family for a long time, having tutored 4 of them, so being asked to share her big day is very special.

I am an enthusiastic photographer who has done a handful of weddings for friends.

My A Wondering Star daughter will be alongside again, supporting me - here are some of our previous weddings

- Behind the scenes for a Shropshire wedding  & the wedding photos 

and a friends wedding in Ludlow

-  A preparatory visit for A beautiful Shropshire wedding  with some black & white photos 

Tomorrow's bride is a lovely, confident young lady who is a credit to her Mum who has been instrumental in keeping her grounded & yet ambitious enough to pursue a modern apprenticeship in hair & beauty. I know that she will go confidently in to her new life, knowing that her family & community are firmly behind her.

You will 'know' her Mum as the lovely generous lady who makes sure I have a beautiful wreath for my front door each year as a most welcome gift  that heralds the festive season in my home.

I met with N to talk through her expectations for the wedding photos. How fab are her shoes - this is a stylish person …





Her hubby is rather camera shy but one thing is certain - they will make a very handsome couple ….


They are marrying in a local church & so I popped there for a pre visit this week …

I didn't get in the steeple as I was looking for clear textured backgrounds …


A lawned area for photos?

The canopied entrance …


The absolutely lovely interior of the church


The interior

Don't you just love the domed ceiling & the wooden beams?


It is a very good choice of church - in the heart of the local community.


The cameras are charging, memory cards are being cleared & lenses are being selected …

We will be using:

Canon 1D with EF50mm f/1.2l lens / EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS lens 
                Canon 5D mk11 with EF 24-105mm f/4l lens 
                Canon 40D backup with EF135mm f/2l prime lens 
                Canon 650D with 50 mm 1:8 prime lens
                Canon speedlite 580EX11 flash

N & N's wedding will be a fabulous experience & you will all get a peek soon of this very special occasion ….

Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.