Monday 8 December 2014

The Advent candle catch up

Hi all

Am I the only one who has not yet got a Christmas tree up?

I have been away for a few days & everyone seems to have their trees up & I am still playing catch up by burning several days on my advent candle.


I am particularly fond of the beautiful crosses I bought on my many trips to the amazing churches in Ethiopia - this cross is the Lalibela Cross with its symbolic details.

The 4 pieces represent the 4 gospels / Angels, there are 12 apostles & a crown (Christ) around the top.  It represents the true meaning of Christmas ….


I hope your second Sunday of advent was peaceful & that your festive planning is going well. Have a blessed week & thanks for stopping by,
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.