Tuesday 27 August 2013

Ladies that lunch healthily

I have had the pleasure of my ladies that lunch for a visit & so set the table early for us. I love pretty settings & decided on a vintage set - VICTORIA by Royal Cauldron with a few plates from the complimentary set FLORADORA by Booths
 


My friend Liz of Tipsy Tart made us home made multi seeded bread - absolute heaven


I have been following the 5:2 eating plan / diet for nearly 6 weeks & it is going well so I did a healthy lunch for us


Catch up time in the conservatory


The two patterns side by side




Perfectly healthy catch up time with some of my favourite Ladies ... Do you enjoy 'girlie time'?

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week
Dee ~♥~

2 comments:

  1. What a charming meal! I love healthy food and the place is perfect. If you also have wonderful people to share it, what else can you ask?

    Hugs from Spain
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marina - sharing a meal with friends is always special. Thanks for stopping by again & leaving a comment.

      Delete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.