Wednesday 4 January 2012

Some brightness is always welcome ....

As the twelfth night approaches, our the decorations are being taken down and it is time to reflect on the colours I have used over the festive season so I can decide if I should keep any of the things out for longer or if I need a change ...
Our Christmas is always red & gold with a hint of silver ....


and the traditional colours reflected on the sideboard at Christmas


New Year, in my humble opinion should be bright & fresh ....


I feel that after a month of traditional colours I really need a change to shake things up and as I pack away these items, I can already see another bright setting in my head; something fresh & vibrant ....
All will be revealed as soon as this lot is safely returned to the loft for another 11 months.
Till next time, stop by, be generous in your comments ....

Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.