Saturday 31 December 2016

Welcome 2017 ...

How soon time flies and another year is almost done.

2016 has been amazing - our wondering star daughter tied the knot,  & they had a ceremony in France too; Stacy sparkle is in to her Masters year at University,  I continue to have a job I really enjoy ...

I have had visits from friends & family not seen in years for lovely catch ups & learnt some new skills. I have visited new places & tried new things ....

As the year draws to a close,  I am always abundantly thankful for family & good friends who make life easier & more interesting & most of all, who are just there for me.  I am thankful too for those who stop by my blog & who send messages when they connect with something I have shared.

In 2017,  I want to continue to ...

~ Be the change I want to see - kindness, consideration, friendships, loyalty

~ Visit somewhere new & to enjoy a new culture

~ Do random acts of kindness - it makes a difference to people, a pebble in a pond that spreads

~ Make that call, write those letters, keep connected

~ Take time out to just be - I find peace & inspiration in quietness

~ Do something new, learn a new skill ...


2017 is still a new book,  a new year - make it a good one , filled with abundant blessings. This from charity sparrow



"Every day we should hear at least one little song, read one good poem, see one exquisite picture, and, if possible, speak a few sensible words." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.