Saturday 17 December 2016

My front door wreath is lovely as always ...

Hi everyone,

I have been away on a little girlies jaunt with a friend to Riga. I realised that I have not shared my beautiful front door wreath with you.

It is always a gift from a lovely students Mum Linda. I shared some of the previous ones on a post last year - my-door-is-ready-with-gift-from-heart so pop along & see the others on the links.

This year, once again, my special door wreath arrived. I am always excited to add ribbon & put it up because it represents the start of Christmas for me.


I use warm white battery powered LED lights on the bushes by the door, they come on for 6 hours each night then go off again, perfect for just adding a welcoming touch. 

I hope your festive preparations are going well. Do you have fresh garlands & wreaths in your home at Xmas? Thank you for stopping by & taking the time to read & comment, 
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.