Saturday 3 December 2016

Making little bottlebrush forest scenes ....

Hi everyone

I hope you are all looking forward to Xmas as much as I am.

Last year, these cute little bottlebrush trees were in all the Xmas blogs in various lovely scenes. I had trouble finding them locally & had to resort to getting them online. I also bought some little plastic deer because you might have noticed that I really like deer ....

This is how I used them last year on the sideboard mini-christmas-tree-decorations

Being quite small meant that they fell over easily & when I saw these cute little wooden tags at Craft World, I had a thought.

I used a glue gun to glue some of the tiny trees & deer on to the round tags. I recently also found some pink ones & thought they would add a pop of colour to the scene.




 Some of the discs have 2 deer, others just one but they look really cute & help to create little scenes


Perfect little scenes ...




These lovely little car ornaments with their trees tied on top were a Sainsbury's supermarket find last year - they are the right size for the little ridge on the back of the sideboard ...


 Little wreathes that compliment the bottlebrush scenes perfectly ...


Stop by again soon so I can show you how these look on the sideboard! Thank you for taking the time to stop by, read & visit with me ...
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.