Friday 23 December 2016

A little Christmas biscuit baking ...

Hi everyone,

Are you all ready to relax, unwind & enjoy Christmas? I am sure my regular readers are familiar with my annual Christmas bake with my Godsons.

The lads have baked at Christmas with me since they were quite small & needed to stand on a bench. However, it is a good time to just catch up before we go our separate ways for Christmas.


Christmas biscuit baking in 2013

This was our baking from 2014 

Our Christmas 2015 baking

This morning I got out my Xmas cutters ...


My little Kilner jars are stocked up with milk, white & dark chocolate - you never know when they are needed ...


I love the metal IKEA cutters of woodland animals ... the moose is rather large ...


A cute new NOEL sign for the kitchen


All ready to make some cookie / biscuit dough


Which do you prefer? Milk, white or dark? 


Christmas apron time while I make up two biscuit doughs - one plain Christmas mixture & a chocolate gingerbread one - the recipes are in the links in case you need it ... 


Rolling & cutting out on a plastic IKEA placemat 


Older Godsons biscuits - the animals are always popular


Godson was a competitor in Young chefs so he wore his apron with pride


Younger Godson using the icing tubes to decorate - they are always easier to use ...


Some pretty biscuits ready to go home with them ...




The warm lights from our coloured glass & it is time to relax ...

I hope you are taking a relaxing view to Christmas ... thank you for stopping by,  have a blessed day
Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.