Sunday 14 August 2016

Streetlife time on the sideboard

HI everyone

I hope you are all enjoying Summer. It is the time I have my break (I am a tutor) so I get the opportunity to catch up on things that fall by the wayside with my busy schedule.

I have not changed my sideboard in a bit & so today I decided on my favourite Royal Stafford Streetlife china, designed by Petra Tilly.

It is a set my regulars will recognise it from breakfast posts with the family


It was collected for me by the daughters with pieces gifted over some time to make up a lovely set.


I love the drawings which reflect life so well  - keys, phone, socks ..... 


Ahem ... car washing ...


I love how cheerful the set is - fun & modern ...


Reading in the garden with a squirrel running about - my garden ...



The large platter is a favourite view with interesting snippets of life


Designed by Petra Tilly who is well known for unusual designs ..



An uplifting collection that is meant to be enjoyed ...


This cluster reflects the dilemma of the Olympic coverage - TV vs vacuuming / work or is multitasking best?




Fresh & fun - I will use it when it is out on the sideboard - this set is an indulgence that is fun ...

Do you have a favourite set? Which image above is your favourite?
Dee ~♥~

2 comments:

  1. Love the clothes drying on the line! Just my style....1950something......lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap - I love bedding that is sundried - it just smells so fresh .... thanks for stopping by & your support x

      Delete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.