Saturday 19 April 2014

Happy Easter

I apologise for neglecting my blog but it has been rather hectic lately & so I have been taking lots of photos but not getting to upload them or write up a post.

A Palm Sunday cross seen in a church in Ludlow this past week


A few Easter things on our sideboard at home

A special bunny plate gift I received last year from Ms M that I love


Egg time on the sideboard


However, I just want to wish everyone a very peaceful & blessed Easter - from my home to yours ...


This cross appeared in our local suburb today - placed by a local church as a reminder of what Easter is all about. I really love it ...


Have a fabulous family Easter & thanks for stopping by

Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.