Monday 6 August 2012

Lighting from the past

While visiting a reclamation yard, I came across their vintage lighting.


I love elegant things, my youngest daughter favours industrial type lighting so there is a mix of what we both like.

I love this gold chandelier ... it is so elegant but massive!


Industrial lighting - I like the strong shapes ....


... particularly the brass one!


Absolutely lovely - I can easily image the crystals reflecting light around a room ...

... stage lighting ...

Pretty ...

A good selection of shades ...


 The glass in this is a lovely shape & detail ...


Are you inclined toward vintage light fittings? I wonder how they would go with a modern house? Which are your favourites?

Thanks for stopping by, you are always welcome,
Dee ~♥~

2 comments:

  1. ooooh my favourite is definitely the crystal chandelier...love it. Great pics and ideas too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MIne too but it was ... very expensive so I will keep looking for something similar to that! Thanks for your comments my friend ...

      Delete

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.