Friday 17 February 2012

A little bit of vintage ....

Family live down in the pretty Dorset town of Bridport & on a visit, I did one of my favourite things - browse the vintage shops & market.
I like vintage bits to add interest & the clothing is just so lovely, well made & classic!
Vintage clothing, Bridport, Dorset

What a beautiful selection, I love pith helmets but I resisted as I have one already ....

Hat festival time .... Will Safari chic work?

The town has a newish vintage market which was set up in some old warehouses and it is a great way to pass the time, looking at an eclectic mix of interesting things.

Vintage market, Bridport, Dorset

Absolutely fabulous - so many lovely things & my sister in law, Ms M, loves mooching vintage shops as much as I do, so her, daughter & I had a lovely time. Daughter is a great Ralph Lauren fan - she just loves his unassuming, classic style; she has been looking for a US flag for sometime - not just any flag, a vintage handsewn one to complement her bedroom so she was absolutely delighted to find one ...


This is her bedroom - a classic choice all of her own with Union Jack bits before they were mainstream fashion.

Ornate french  / Ralph Lauren style bed

The new flag will go well with it. What do you think? Do you do vintage? In a big way or in touches. Always lovely to get your comments

Dee ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.