Sunday 15 January 2012

A cold & icy walk

Yesterday daughter & I took a walk at a favourite place - Attingham Park, a National Trust estate near Shrewsbury.  It was a chilly -1 but we decided to make the most of the crispness to take photos.

I was attracted to some fallow deer antlers near the entrance & fortunately for us, an estate warden named Phil was punting for folks to join him on an hour long walk to the bottom of the estate near the Severn River. Visitors are not usually allowed that far down so we both jumped at the chance to see something different.
Frosty Attingham Park, Shropshire

The grass was crisp & icy & luckily we both had our walking boots, coats & gloves with so it was a pleasant walk - chatting to the 5 others & the 2 park wardens.  Stacy had the Canon 1D & I had my newly handed down Canon 40D so it was a good opportunity to get some different photos of our favourite NT estate.

I couldn't decide which ones I liked best, so I did what I normally do & put some favourites into a collage.

Which are your favourites from the above ones?

Look in again soon & leave a comment too ....

Dee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hi - thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit♥.